Thursday 6 September 2012

Failure is minor but lesson learnt is major...

I came across a tweet that gave me an insight into a topic that I've been pondering on how to compose the message and I feel I should share it while I also elaborate more of it. "If you have the willingness to learn, learn the lessons from your failure. Forget the details & try again the next time more intelligently."~ @sam_adeyemi. If you know a little bit about planting seeds, then you will understand that a seed sown into the ground must first be dead & decay before it can grow out to produce any fruit. And these goes to tell us that we sometimes face challenges that are meant to make us learn some lessons that would take us to that greater height we've always envisioned. We only just need to have great attitude towards learning from these challenges and using those lessons to sharpen our paths to greatness, with great commitment. Diligence sure pays off more than just wishing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment